Monday, June 28, 2010

Words To Live By

This has been circulating via email now for years. The original pics were adorable but in order to not be guilty of breaking any copyright laws I substituted the pics with ones of my own grandkids!  And I must say, they are just as adorable if not more. LOL

A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.

9-AJ HomeAlone Face(AJ making his ‘Home Alone’ face)

 If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.

2_Aleigh.jpg

 Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.

Aleigh Watch Bubbles

 The best vitamin for making friends.... B1.

03-AJ meets Shrek 2

  The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.

2006_04-18 Epcot DGN (58) 
The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.

n602373991_1096349_1851  
One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

2005_03 Mar (12)

 I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.

37(AJ, Pic taken by ‘Malin’)

Ideas won't work unless ' I ' do.

P6220030

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

2005_01 17Jan (24)

If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished.

P6220013

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!

8-Don't forget the Cap

It is never too late to become what I might have been.  (This is my motto!)

2005_09 12Sep (67)

One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back.

Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away.

Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we forget what's right and wrong.

Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late.

I don't want to let that happen so I'll tie you to my heart to never lose you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...